Saturday, January 20, 2007

Hello...

Well.. to start with, this happens to be my first blog and am starting this because I find it easier to pen (in this case - type) down any stuff rather than to speak it out. But don't get a wrong impression, I am too talkative.. You'll find out eventually if you keep reading my blogs!

Why does it happen that when others make the same mistake we once did, it seems much BIGGER? I mean, hello? Get A Life!! You did the same thing!! And when the "other" is us, it does hurt a lot. I'm not sure if you understand what I am saying but my point is, isn't it better that that we forgive a person? We're humans after all!! I mean EVERYONE makes mistakes! Then why does it happen that we forgive some and not others. An that too for the same mistake and such a tiny one..!!! Don't you think so??

Anyway, time to take a leave..
Don't forget to post a comment..!!
Till next time,
Sayonara!



Lessons Learnt:
1. Forgive and forget... (!)
2. Dont commit the same mistakes as others did.

4 comments:

Kartik said...

[qoute]Dont commit the same mistakes as others did.

beta...tabhi toh we r taught history..[:P]

Unknown said...

hmm.. regarding the mistake seemin a lil bit bigger,well it dosen happen with me i feel the mistake i have commited is more larger than the same one commited by others,and i feel in d changin world people today rather avoid the recognition of mistakes rather wasting time in correcting them i feel its not a bad way......

Tushar Mangl said...

excelent blogs...madam...
i really like ur style of writng...
its so enlightining...
keep up the great work...
God bless you

K.E.I.T.H. A.P.O.P.H.I.S. said...

do listen somebody's me